In January 2014, we launched a blog tailored specifically to meet the needs of Cabrillo National Monument’s Volunteers-in-Park (VIPs): the VIP Voice.
It’s a fun, interactive way to keep informed about what’s happening within the park and within the VIP community in the park. It’s also not meant to be a one-way conversation. You can contribute to the blog by submitting articles, photos, or sharing anecdotes of your experiences while serving as a VIP at Cabrillo.
Within the blog, you will find:
- The latest news about happenings within the park.
- A calendar of upcoming events at the park and events specifically for VIPs.
- Links to reference materials such as the official Cabrillo NPS website and the Reference Manual (E-binder).
- Media including a gallery of images and videos of recent presentations.
- Information about the Dusty Socks Club, the Cabrillo National Monument Conservancy, and the Cabrillo National Monument Foundation.
- Job postings from the National Park Service.
- A link to Volgistics scheduling and time keeping.
You can subscribe to the VIP Voice and receive email notifications each time there’s a new posting on the blog.
Remember, the VIP Voice is your resource to use, enjoy, and contribute to.
Last revised 06-Jan-16