The Cabrillo National Monument Foundation has an opening for a bookkeeper. If you have interest in that position, you can find out more at https://cnmf.org/work-for-us/bookkeeper/
Cabrillo National Monument Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, is seeking a highly skilled and experienced part-time Bookkeeper to join our team. Candidate will reconcile, organize, and maintain financials for retail, fundraising, and administrative operations.
Office is located at the Cabrillo National Monument with spectacular views of the San Diego city skyline and bay. This position reports to the Executive Director.
- Account receivables and payables
- Daily cash receipts, credit card transactions, petty cash, and online sales/donation transactions
- Reconcile accounts to provide accurate monthly financial statements
- Weekly bank deposits and change orders for the store
- Check mail weekly at PO Box
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Submit retirement contributions
- Process and organize funding requests from National Park Service
- Pay monthly sales tax
- 1099 annual filing in January
- Maintain and organize physical and cloud-based files
- Strict confidentiality regarding proprietary and sensitive information with member and donor records, the National Park Service, and CNMF
- Administrative support and other duties as assigned